Saturday, February 17, 2007

Belli-ness

Well, today is the beginning of week 16!! For the record, it's a good thing that Stace is finally showing a bit - cuz she's been a bit too easy to live with for being "Enpregnated". No nausia, no moodiness (I thank my God every day...), just a bit sleepy at times.

Everyone once in a while, I try to talk to the baby, and hope to carry on a conversation, so I talk and then listen... :

For those of you who may not know quite as much about what we've been up to lately, here you go! Basically, work - church - people. Summed up in three words, but we are especially passionate about our church... And you may check our church's interim website (as we work on a more sophisticated one), to see a bit more about what goes on there and such: www.centerpointecc.blogspot.com . Many exciting things are happening there lately, growth of many kinds. And Stacey and I still love each other.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! I miss you guys! Send lots of pics! I'll be praying for you. Love ya lots!

Love, Erin

Anonymous said...

horray, the little mother is finally showing! :) stace - you look great! thanks for the update and new pics - SO FUN!

love, mandi

Anonymous said...

look the tummy, stace!! makes a nice pillow for ben. ben, also love the hair -- why not give us a close-up of the style!!

i have given your blog address to all of our churches in an update that is going out tonight! so watch out what you say online!! :)

love,
mom and dad v

Anonymous said...

correction... LIKE the tummy, stace! typos... hummmmm.

once again, love,
mom and dad v

Jeremy Kemmerer said...

Hey, Ben and Stacey! I'm glad to have found out you're using this blog. Congratulations on the baby! My sister's expecting in August for the first time, so I'm excited... =)