Saturday, June 30, 2007

So so Much

Life - going by at 100 miles an hour, and here we are only appprox. 5 weeks or less away from the babe's coming.
Last night was our first baby shower. The girls were communicating with the baby by way of morse code (not really). Other than that, we've been quite busy getting the house and and such ready for him also. We repainted the living room and we are still in the process of painting the nursery this weekend, here's the living room.
Our church softball team has been an exciting addition to our summer.
This is the "wound" that I inflicted to myself a few weeks ago. I dove to home plate; and yet we still lost that game.


Time with friends and family is always a big part of our lives... one of our friends referred to hot tubs as human soup, hmm.
We hope that all of you, wherever you are, are having a great summer.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Oooh, 5 weeks! Just think, in one year you'll be getting ready for a first birthday.

Thanks for the invite = ) Looks like everyone had fun at the shower.

Chris, Kellee, Tyler, JJ, and Emilee said...

Hey Ben and Stacey...wow! I'm so excited that the end is in sight. I would love to talk to you guys before you get busy with a baby. I will try and call sometime this week. Stacey you look great, as usual!

Chris, Kellee, Tyler, JJ, and Emilee said...

oh Jacquee had number 4 yesterday. It is a boy, Brycen Taylor. She's crazy, but competely happy.

Heidi said...

so any movement from that baby? if you wait until tuesday he and josh will have the same birthday = )

Anonymous said...

I just found out that Carson was finally born!! HOw exciting I wish I could be there to celebrate with you two! Love you both, Katie (kaka)