Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Year of Firsts

Of course, everyone that has kids can resonate with this thought... "Oh, it's his first (fill in the blank)...". So, that's what we're up to these days:). Carson is doing great, he is 14 weeks this week - seems impossible. He's growing and changing continually. I have to reminded once in a while that this is our child, we are parents; it all seems quite surreal still. He is doing a great job at "trying" to hold his head up, it's still a bit heavy for him.
Stacey and I are doing well - thanks to mom and dad Gordon we've beenable to get out on a few dates already. We often talk about keeping our relationship fresh even though our lives have changed with the arrival of the boy. We're loving being parents and experiencing this new chapter together.
Ok, here's my music recommendation for this time. By the way, for those of you who may not know me quite as well, I enjoy a wide variety of music; but I'm a big fan of the christian music scene, especially because it has gained some amazing artists in the last few years. I got this album in September, these guys are Shane and Shane, and the album is called Pages. These guys have deep and rich lyrics, awesome harmonies and a mellow/inspiring sound.

http://myspace.com/shaneandshane
http://www.shaneandshane.com/2.0/

Firsts

No comments: