Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Carson - LIVE

Of course, everyone knows that babies grow and change so quickly... well, we're trying to catch those moments and savor them. So, we decided to let the man speak for himself, he's got alot to say, sometimes. Watching him discover himself and everything around him is awesome.
REDEFINING "CUTE"

FLIPPIN'

CHILLIN'

FLIPPIN' Again

DEEP

DEEPER (for a while he w9ould stop his jabbering whenI would whip out the camera, so I was trying for the sneak attack shot)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness I only have to wait another month to see this cutie pie!!!!!!!! Miss you all cannot wait to see you.

Katie

Anonymous said...

Can he really be old enough to be rolling over?!?! I agree with Katie, I can't wait to see the babe. Zach & Hayden had fun watching the videos. During the "talking" ones, Hayden would laugh like he knew what the conversation was about! See you in a few weeks!

Wendy

Michelle Stockton said...

Hi Ben,
Please tell Stacy I said hi and to email me: michellestockton@yahoo.com. We had a great time at CrossPoint tonight!